Services carried out
- Fundraising Strategy / Audit
- Strategic Development & Governance
James Paget University Hospital Charitable Fund engaged Charity Fundraising Ltd to undertake a review of their fundraising approaches and make recommendations for a new fundraising strategy.
As part of the strategy our consultants undertook a range of research which included:
- Extensive direct consultation with client stakeholders through numerous site visits and discussions in order to fully understand their current position, resources and priorities
- A detailed review of the existing position and current fundraising approaches through consultation and desk research
- A comprehensive review of three comparator charities – all similar hospital charities with similar local demographics but with more developed fundraising activity
- Sector benchmarking
Combining this research with our teams experience and knowledge, we were able to develop a detailed fundraising strategy identifying the most appropriate funding avenues to take forward, the necessary human and other resources to do so with detailed costings and target returns.