Services carried out
- Fundraising Strategy / Audit
- Strategic Development & Governance
James Paget University Hospital Charitable Fund engaged Charity Fundraising Ltd to undertake a review of their fundraising approaches and make recommendations for a new fundraising strategy.
As part of the strategy our consultants undertook a range of research which included:
- Extensive direct consultation with client stakeholders through numerous site visits and discussions in order to fully understand their current position, resources and priorities
- A detailed review of the existing position and current fundraising approaches through consultation and desk research
- A comprehensive review of three comparator charities – all similar hospital charities with similar local demographics but with more developed fundraising activity
- Sector benchmarking
Combining this research with our teams experience and knowledge, we were able to develop a detailed fundraising strategy identifying the most appropriate funding avenues to take forward, the necessary human and other resources to do so with detailed costings and target returns.
You can find out more about our Fundraising Strategy Consultancy Services here.