Services carried out
- Bid Writing / Review
- Contract Tender Writing / Review
- Fundraising Strategy / Audit
- Grant Funder Research
- Mentoring / Bespoke Training
- Monitoring / Evaluation Support
- Strategic Development & Governance
Based in Liverpool, Tom Harrison House provides an addiction recovery centre for military personnel.
This fantastic charity initially engaged Charity Fundraising Ltd to work on a small number of grant making trust applications in 2017, in order to generate more grant income to boost their sustainability. Following our initial success, the charity has continued to reappoint us, resulting in grant funding secured to date of £1,960,321.
Our consultancy support has included:
- Research, consultation and analysis of beneficiary needs
- Grant funder research
- Grant and Tender Bid Writing
Our success has had a major impact on overall growth. When we started working with THH, their total annual income was around £400k but within a year this had grown to around £730k.
We continue to work with Tom Harrison House to support them in the growth of their organisation and the development of their remarkable services for military personnel affected by addiction.