Services carried out
- Bid Writing / Review
- Grant Funder Research
- Strategic Development & Governance
A huge, huge thank you for all the help that you have given us... Claude Knights, Director
Kidscape was the first charity in the UK established specifically to prevent bullying and child sexual abuse. Kidscape works UK-wide to provide individuals and organisations with practical skills and resources necessary to keep children safe from harm. Kidscape staff and trainers equip vulnerable children with practical non-threatening knowledge and skills in how to keep themselves safe and reduce the likelihood of future harm.
Kidscape works with children and young people under the age of 16, their parents/carers, and those who work with them. The charity provides:
- A Helpline offering support and advice to parents of bullied children.
- Booklets, literature, posters, training guides and educational videos on bullying, child protection, and parenting.
- A national comprehensive training programme on child safety and behaviour management issues.
- Advice for Parents & Carers, Professionals and Young People themselves.
- Confidence building sessions for children who are bullied.
Our team has worked with Kidscape on a wide range of projects over a number of years providing: Funder prospect research, bid writing support, project development support and bid review as well as advising on fundraising strategy and organisational development in areas such as monitoring and evaluation. Charity Fundraising Ltd has now helped secure over £1.4Million for Kidscape in grant funding.
With our fundraising consultancy support, major grant funding has been achieved from a range of sources including:
- Department for Education for two innovative Bullying Intervention Training programmes
- BIG Lottery Fund – Realising Ambition programme for replication of Kidscape’s Positive Assertiveness Confidence Skills (PACS) training across England.