Services carried out
- Bid Writing / Review
- Fundraising Strategy / Audit
- Grant Funder Research
- Mentoring / Bespoke Training
- Strategic Development & Governance
I employed Charity Fundraising and struck gold. Clive Stobbs, Chief Executive
Charity Fundraising Ltd worked with The Essex Autistic Society (now Autism Anglia) for over three years and achieved grant funding in excess of £1.5 Million for a wide variety of developments to their service provision.
The New Doucecroft School was a flagship project for the society. With ever growing demand for their Autism specific education provision, EAS took the opportunity to purchase the Abbots Hall Campus on the outskirts of Colchester. A major Fundraising Campaign was launched to adapt, furnish and equip the campus buildings to provide a high quality learning environment with dedicated IT, Lifeskills, Physical Education, complex needs and art/craft facilities as well as state of the art sensory rooms and the phased provision of new build boarding houses.
Charity Fundraising Ltd formed a successful partnership approach with staff at EAS; whereby EAS took on community fundraising and PR activities whilst Charity Fundraising led work to achieve major grant income from Charitable Trusts, Foundations, High Net Worth Individuals, National Lottery and other funding streams.
Family Support Team
Charity Fundraising Ltd also provided fundraising services to develop multi-year salary funding for Essex Autistic Society to establish a Family Support Service for those affected by Autism and their families across Essex.
Other projects that Charity Fundraising successfully achieved funding for include:
- Doucecroft Further Education Department – Conversion of a disused outbuilding into two floors of useable space including a classroom and meeting/training room.
- Horticultural Equipment – A variety of horticultural equipment for students at the Further Education department; promoting vocational skills and potential employment opportunities.
- Staff Training – Funding for a professional development course for Team leaders and Senior Support Workers.