Services carried out
- Fundraising Strategy / Audit
- Strategic Development & Governance
The report and presentation went down really well with the Trustees and has given us a very useful roadmap for how to proceed – exactly what I was hoping for. Marion Bowman, Director
Charity Fundraising Ltd undertook an audit of all fundraising activities and developed an action plan for One World Media. One World Media is an organisation seeking to promote media which contributes to global dialogue and understanding. Their principal source of income was major grant income and they were seeking an audit of their current fundraising position and recommendations for ways to grow and diversify their income.
Using desk research, comparator analysis and stakeholder interviews we:
- Assessed One World Media’s brand proposition and programmes;
- Identified product development opportunities;
- Undertook a thorough SWOT analysis to assess current fundraising position;
- Reviewed and made recommendations for fundraising and sponsorship communications, as well as website promotion;
- Reviewed and made recommendations for revitalising their individual giving programmes.
Following this initial audit, we produced a detailed fundraising strategy and action plan which set out methods for:
- Increasing fundraising return and efficiency;
- Attracting a greater proportion of grant funding;
- Increasing sponsorship and corporate fundraising;
- Expansion of earned income through product development;
- Increased recruitment of individual donors.
“The best aspects of the service were the use of plain English, ability to understand us and our niche and apply relevant knowledge and recommendations especially in the area of fundraising communications and possible targets for grant applications. They took the time to really understand us and the nature of the support we needed and felt like one of our team for the brief period of the consultancy. The final report fit us really well, was concise, clear and useable. The report and presentation went down really well with the Trustees and has given us a very useful roadmap for how to proceed – exactly what I was hoping for.” Marion Bowman, Director